Amy Sweater - Light Denim BlueBlak
The Amy sweater is your new cozy up in winter but ice cold cool number. She is all warm and all ready for the layering and keeping your toasty this winter.
- Funnel neck
- Blouson bell sleeve
- 100% mohair
Mohair looks delicate - but with care she can keep looking good for aa long time!
- Store your garment in a cool dry place. Do not store in plastic.
- Do not spray perfume directly on garment, especially if it is white.
- Do not keep knitted mohair garments on hangers; rather fold and store on a shelf.
- To fluff up your garment, lightly shake or gently brush down by hand.
Your mohair item can be cleaned by a reputable dry cleaner, or you can wash it yourself by following these simple steps:
- Soak in tepid water using mild detergent recommended for washing wool, or even hair shampoo.
- Very gently agitate by hand to dislodge dirt particles. Do not agitate unduly.
- Rinse in clean, cool water. A small amount of fabric softener can be used if desired.
- Hang or lay flat to dry (mohair dries quite quickly). When dry, a brisk shake or brush (with a stiff hair brush) will restore the pile. Gentle coaxing, rather than firm strokes, is advised to ease out tangle and create the downy pile for which Mohair is renowned.
- Do not tumble dry.