Madame Fancy Pants | Cuba Street Wellington | Store Manager position
Madame Fancy Pants stores are filled with nice things for nice people. A destination since 2006 providing a curated, welcoming and inclusive shopping experience for body, lifestyle and home. MFP is the place you’ll find the things you didn’t know you needed, but wanted!
At Madame Fancy Pants you won’t be focused on just selling goods, but you’ll be establishing relationships with our customers, who will, in turn, become clients. Helping them find the perfect gift for their ‘tricky to buy for’ aunt, mother or helping them select a piece of clothing for an upcoming event.
As Store Manager, you will confidently nurture, inspire and drive the Cuba street team which embraces our brand aesthetic, aligns with our values, and always strives for excellence in customer service.
Are you looking for a new, engaging, and dynamic role that involves:
* representing and growing an established retail brand
* driving sales and excellence in customer service
* leading, coaching, and inspiring your team
* merchandising and maintaining store appearance in a fun, engaging way
* building and nurturing long-lasting customer relationships
* hosting and organizing customer events
* operational management of store systems, expenses, and reporting
Are you looking for an employer that offers:
* a supportive, inclusive, and nurturing culture
* competitive rate and sales incentives program
* the opportunity to contribute to buying decisions
* autonomy and independence
Do you have:
* store and people management retail experience
* a love of good design, a keen eye for detail
* excellent organisation and time management skills
* an open mind to new ideas and ways to build customer relationships and sales
People of all genders and identifications are encouraged to apply.
Please apply via the application for here.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!