We are excited to be taking applications to join the Madame Fancy Pants team. MFP is looking for a superstar sales assistant to join us at our Greytown store on Sundays (4 hours) + cover shifts.
This role would suit a self employed/freelancer keen to work in a team or student.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving sales and customer satisfaction to an exceptional standard
- Building and nurturing long lasting customer relationships
- Maintaining store appearance to the Madame Fancy Pants standard
Applicants must have:
- Previous relevant experience in retail, hospitality or sales
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
- Ability to stay motivated when working unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Be passionate about clothing and design
- Loves building relationships with customers
- Shows initiative and pride themselves on going above and beyond for both customers and fellow team members alike
- Experience with Google Drive, Sheet and Docs
- Understanding of POS and Ecom systems (Vend/Shopify)
- Be flexible and able to commit to a role long-term
- A passion and talent for creating social media posts would be an advantage
- A supportive and nurturing culture
- Great perks
- The opportunity to grow an established brand
Please email your cover letter addressed to Claire, and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them in to the Greytown store.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!