We are excited to be taking applications to join the Madame Fancy Pants team.
MFP is looking to fill a mixed role of customer facing and creative based in our Cuba Street store.
This position will cover a broad range of skills including retail sales, marketing, social media, public relations and copywriting. We are looking for someone that has great customer and communication skills and a creative mind. The role will be split with time on the shop floor assisting customers and planning and creating content for our social media and marketing, including customer EDMS.
Sales hours will consist of 7 hours covering Friday, Saturday or Sunday (shift & roster dependant) with opportunity to work more depending on the team.
Marketing hours will be around 4 but with room to move depending on how the role progresses. Days for this work will be agreed on and are flexible.
This role would suit a self employed/freelancer keen to work in a team or student who has a real interest in marketing and social media and sees these as assets in their long term goals.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving sales and customer satisfaction to an exceptional standard
- Building and nurturing long lasting customer relationships
- Maintaining store appearance to the Madame Fancy Pants standard
- Planning, implementing and monitoring MFP's social media to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Planning and creating regular customer emails
- Previous relevant experience in retail, hospitality or sales
- Excellent knowledge about Instagram, Facebook and a desire to create great content
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
- Ability to stay motivated when working unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Be passionate about clothing and design
- Loves building relationships with customers
- Initiative and pride themselves on going above and beyond for both customers and fellow team members alike
- Experience with Google Drive, Sheet and Docs
- Understanding of POS and Ecom systems (Vend/Shopify)
- Be flexible and able to commit to a role long-term
- A passion and talent for creating social media posts would be an advantage
- A supportive and nurturing culture
- Great perks
- The opportunity to grow an established brand
Please email your cover letter addressed to Claire, and your CV to: email@example.com or drop them in to the Greytown store.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!