Spiral Bound Notebook - Art - RuledMilligram
Designed in collaboration with the Melbourne-based illustrator and mural artist, Studio Milligram's Carla McRae Notebook offers a calming, contemplative respite from the frenetic pace of daily life. With rich, organic colour palettes and flowing abstract shapes, these soothing notebooks are a beautiful home for you to express yourself creatively.
Creativity is an essential part of being, and whether you draw, write, design, jot down recipes, sketch or journal, this notebook is here to support you. Inside the recycled card cover, you'll find 244 pages of 80gsm Taiwanese-milled Milligram Maple Paper, delivering a smooth feel that's ready for everything from pencils to fountain pens. And the spiral binding makes it easy to use every corner of your page, so your ideas can flow freely.
- Spiral-bound notebook
- B5 (250 x 176mm)
- 244 pages
- Durable card cover with textured paper duplex
- Features coloured endpapers; elastic band; fountain pen-friendly paper.
Made using recycled card cover
- 80GSM Taiwanese milled Milligram Maple Paper with uncoated surface
- FSC certified, produced with environmentally conscious manufacturing.
- Designed in Melbourne. Made in Taiwan.