Excludes shipping & discounts
Reo Pēpi Toru - Series 3 builds on early concepts Te Reo Māori. The first two series of books for 0-5 year old’s focussed on language for use amongst whānau and particularly for parents to communicate with their tamariki.
Box set 3 introduces essential concepts for everyday use of Te Reo Maori and English. Includes three board books: Mahi - Actions, Kupu Tauaro -Opposites and Kare a-roto -Feelings
The volumes in Toru take things a step further and introduce:
- Simple pro-noun use
- Language for simple introductions
- Wellbeing enquiries and responses
- Actions tamariki will love
Everyday kupu and sentences used in repetition, encourage whanau to learn together. These books are bilingual in Te reo Maori and English. The illustrations are original, hand drawn artworks inspired by real life experiences of tamariki. Each pukapuka features a glossary and a phonetic guide to support the use of correct pronunciation.
- Boxed set includes 3 board books
- Bilingual (Māori/English)
- Easy to read
- Glossary and Pronuncation guide
- 18.5 cm x 14.5 cm x 1.5 cm per book
- Includes handy storing sleeve