Merino Beret - BlackDinadi
The MERINO Beret is a throwback classic, hand knitted in extra fine, mulesing free merino wool. The bottom is made with a 1Ã1 twisted rib that fits snug around the head, while the knitted top offers multiple ways of wearing this knitted version of the definitive Beret.
Hand knitted in 7 hours by women directly employed by Dinadi in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi controls the production process from start to finish maximising transparency and social impact.
- YarnÂ 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
- Yarn originÂ South Africa
- ProductionÂ hand knit in Nepal in 7 hours
- PackagingÂ hand made lokta paper box
- FitÂ unisex, one size
- WeightÂ 65 grams
- LabellingÂ hand signed by knitter