Excludes shipping & discounts
John Badcock’s artwork is identifiable by his heavily applied and beautifully sculptured use of rich oil paint in this quintessential en plein air landscape of Woodbury, South Canterbury. These rich textural paintings illustrate the skill of John’s ability to form fields of grasses and seeding flowers, stunning portraiture and awe-inspiring mountain scenes from paint that is almost “falling off the canvas”.
John has been a professional landscape and portraiture artist in South Canterbury working for more than four decades. His work is showcased at Susan Badcock Gallery in Geraldine.
Lettuce loves the ritual of puzzles. They are creating puzzles and collaborating with designers to bring you interesting gorgeous scenes to delight and amuse. There is something extremely mindful about puzzling on your own or with family. Pour yourself a cup of tea or a glass of wine and relax with your puzzle.
We hope you love them!
- 1000 piece puzzle
- Finished puzzle is 68cm x 48cm
- Box dimensions: 26.5cm x 21.5cm x 5.5cm
- Puzzle pieces come in a fabric bag inside the box
- The cardboard for the puzzles and boxes are a mixture of recycled and sustainably grown timber.
- All inks used are soy based ink