Excludes shipping & discounts
We all feel sad sometimes, especially when things aren't going so great. It can also be because our minds are dwelling on sad thoughts and we have too many of them, which can feel very uncomfortable and stop us from being happy and having fun.
The Happy Workbook is here to help by showing how to express feelings clearly and openly, and offers creative ways to focus on the good things in life and find some happiness in every day.
This activity book will help you:
- Identify what makes you happy and sad with an emoji chart.
- Let go of sad thoughts by making a paper boat and watching it float away.
- Create your happy sanctuary in your bedroom.
- Immerse yourself in your very own happy memories book.
- Take pride in your achievements with medals to make and wear.
- 128 pages
- 23.5 cm x 16.7 cm