Excludes shipping & discounts
Featuring 30 types of breasts, The Boob Book is an illustrated celebration of womanhood and the boobs that come with it. Scattered throughout are boob miscellany: a boob personality flow chart, boob facts, boob self-care tips, a roundup of bras, types of nipples, a boob doodle, and illustrated ways we show off the goods.
This joyful book features breasts of all colors and sizes—from "The Handful" to "The Mom-To-Be" to "The Small but Mighty"—showing women that every boob type is weird, beautiful, and natural.
- An illustrated love letter to a girl's breast friend
- Filled with fun and interactive boob-related miscellany, like a boob personality test (are you a "Chillaxer" or a "Handful"?), boob facts, and breast self-care tips
- Light, celebratory, and a little cheeky—but ultimately sincere
Let's hear it for our bosom buddies. Our mammary mamas. Our breasts-in-arms.
From small and mighty to large and in charge to long, short, hairy, bumpy, or any boobs in between, this book uplifts them all.
- A perfect gift for women of all generations—from friends to mothers and daughters—or anyone who wants to send some extra support and love to their ladies
- Ideal for besties, galentines, moms, aunts, and anyone who needs a boob-size boost
- Great for those who enjoyed Feminist Activity Book by Gemma Correll, Celebrating You: (And the Beautiful Person You Are) by M. H. Clark, and Gross Anatomy: Dispatches from the Front (and Back) by Mara Altman