Pricing & Payment
All products prices are shown in New Zealand dollars.
You can pay via 3 payment options online.
• Paypal. You don't need a Paypal account to use Paypal, just your handy dandy Credit card!
Visit www.paypal.com for more information on how it works.
• POLI Internet banking. This is a non-credit card based bank transfer option. For tho who don't have a credit card or don't fancy using Paypal.
Visit www.polipay.co.nz for more information.
• LAYBUY. MFP is now accepting Laybuy as a payment. It works by splitting the total cost over 6 payments and you get the item right away.
Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind when a purchase is made via Laybuy. We will gladly exchange for another item.
Visit www.laybuy.com for more information.
Items listed online are also available at our Cuba Street store, from time to time an item may sell at the same time as your order online is submitted.
If any ordered items are not available you will be notified immediately via email we will try and locate one within an acceptable time frame or you are given the opportunity to choose another item or cancel your order and be refunded.
ALL SALE PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
This means no exchanges, credits or refunds unless it has been assessed as faulty.
If you purchased an item that was discounted but you have since changed your mind, we are super sorry but it was priced to move and you may need to try selling it on or gifting to a lucky pal!
If you have any questions about an item on sale, do get in touch before you purchase. We will do our best to answer any burning question before you make the purchase.
No MFP royalty points are given or to be redeemed on sale items.
What is your online exchange/returns policy?
If you are purchasing a gift exchange card. Please add a note to your order with the required date the exchange card. Exchange cards can be written a maximum of 1 month from purchase date.
If your goodies are not quite right and you wish to exchange your order, we are happy to exchange, credit or refund any item purchased online (excluding discounted, sale, Laybuy and custom orders) the following conditions to apply:
• Contact us with your intention to exchange/return within 3 days of receiving your parcel (email@example.com)
• Send back to MFP via a track & trace method to:
Madame Fancy Pants
225 Cuba Street
• All return/exchange items must be in the condition that they were shipped, unused/unworn and with all original tags attached.
• MFP does not take responsibility for any items lost in the process of returning to us. So make sure your item is tracked. Until it is returned to us it is your responsibility, so track that parcel!
• Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
• If you are exchanging for another item/size we will happily cover the shipping cost for 1 exchange. Any further shipping costs related to the original purchase the customer will need to cover.
• If you are returning an international item and you received free shipping, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Please choose carefully when purchasing sale and custom made items, as there are no credits, refunds or exchanges on these items.
• If your parcel arrives with any damaged items in it please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as you receive it and let us know the situation.
• We may need your order sent back to us for assessment, if this is the case, send back to MFP via a track & trace method to the above address.
• You must include ALL packaging including courier bag/post wrapping when returning a faulty item, this is considered part of your order.
• If we have a replacement available it will be sent to you at no charge. In the event that we cannot supply a replacement, we will offer you credit or a refund.
• If an item has a manufacturing fault we will either fix or replace according to the consumers act. This does not apply if the item is damaged due to regular wear and tear.
• All items must be returned with proof of purchase.
MFP will sometimes list a collection of items for pre-order so you can avoid missing out on that lust-worthy piece.
Orders are paid for and processed like a normal sale, however, the full order (including other items in the order) will be posted once MFP receives the order in store. We endeavor to provide accurate delivery dates for all pre-orders and promise to keep you updated on any delivery delays or production changes. You will be notified once your order has arrived and has been dispatched. If in the unlikely event we do not receive the item you have ordered from the designer, we will offer you a full refund or exchange if you prefer. If you cancel your order prior to delivery you will be offered store credit. If the order does not arrive by the expected delivery date given then you may cancel with a full refund. Once the item has been shipped the returns and exchanges policy is as per usual orders. (see above)
Full priced purchases at MFP get you royalty points! You buy sweet things = get rewarded = yay!
Check out over here for the full details.
Will you tell anyone else my details?
By golly gosh no!
Online payments are made via Paypal so all your details are kept safe and secure away from prying eyes, once we have processed it your details they will be securely stored and not sold to any third party.
If you make a phone/email credit card payment these details will be destroyed once your order has been processed.
Super! now you have read the fine print you can get to ordering!
You can find full details on our shipping information right here.