Pricing & Payment
All products are in New Zealand dollars. Please use the currency conversion tool top left of the website.
Payments are made via Paypal which is safe and secure. You don't need a Paypal account to use Paypal, just your handy dandy Credit card!
Visit www.paypal.com for more information on how it works and how super mega safe it is to use.
Items listed online are also available at our Cuba Street store.
If any ordered items are not available you will be notified immediately via email and given the opportunity to choose another item or cancel your order and be refunded.
No holds. No returns or exchanges (unless faulty). No MFP royalty points are given on sale items.
What is your exchange/returns policy?
If your goodies are not quite right and you wish to exchange your order, we are happy to exchange, credit or refund any item purchased online (excluding discounted, sale and custom orders) the following conditions to apply:
• Contact us with your intention to exchange/return within 3 days of receiving your parcel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Send back to MFP via a track & trace method to:
Madame Fancy Pants
225 Cuba Street
• All return/exchange items must be in the condition that they were shipped, un-used/un-worn and with all original tags attached.
• MFP does not take responsibility of any items lost in the process of returning to us. So make sure your item is tracked. Until it is returned to us it is your responsibility, so track that parcel!
• Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
• If you are exchanging for another item/size we will happily cover the shipping cost for 1 exchange. Any further shipping costs related to the original purchase the customer will need to cover.
• If you are returning an international item and you received free shipping, the cost of shipping will be deducted from you refund.
• Please choose carefully when purchasing sale and custom made items, as there are no credits, refunds or exchanges on these items.
• If your parcel arrives with any broken items in it please email (email@example.com) as soon as you receive it and let us know the situation.
• We may need your order sent back to us for assessment, if this is the case, send back to MFP via a tack & trace method to the above address.
• If we have a replacement available it will be sent to you at no charge. In the event that we cannot supply a replacement, we will offer you credit or a refund.
• If an item has a manufacturing fault we will either fix or replace according to the consumers act. This does not apply if the item is broken due to regular wear and tear.
• All items must be returned with proof of purchase.
Purchases at MFP get you royalty points! You buy sweet things = get rewarded = yay!
Check out over here for the full details.
Will you tell anyone else my details?
By golly gosh no!
Online payments are made via Paypal so all your details are kept safe and secure away from prying eyes, once we have processed it your details they will be securely stored and not sold to any third party.
If you make a phone/email credit card payment these details will be destroyed once your order has been processed.
Super! now you have read the fine print you can get to ordering!