Six Reasons Onyx Ring - GoldCathy Pope Jewellery
Androgynous and bold. Onyx jewellery is worn to defend against negativity that is directed at you. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility.
- Onyx is the birthstone for the month of August
- Black Onyx facet cut ring with three featured black spinel stones at the side
- Setting is sterling silver with 3 microns of 18K gold plating
- Diameter of stone is 14mm diameter
- These rings come in small, medium or large and you can easily find your size using the chart below
- Small = M or 6, Medium = O or 7 and Large = Q or 8.