Brighten up those dark, drab Winter days with a pretty, jewel toned wardrobe! Here are six of our favourite bright pieces from our closet here at Madame Fancy Pants. Have a peek, mix and match and pick out your favourite colourful piece to brighten up your day!
1) Wrap up warm in this deep plum Margot Cape by Alice Nightingale, $195
2) Show off your legs by wearing some mustard tights beneath this 60s inspired, soft green Chrissie Dress by Arielle Mermin, $380
3) Dazzle in this flaming red Kadinsky Dress by Highnoontea, $259
4) Put on your dancing shoes with this electric blue Oskar Dress by Highnoontea, $289
5) Take a Winter stroll through the park in this bottle green velveteen Zelda Skirt by Alice Nightingale, $150
6) Have tea and cake in this stunning mustard Amanda Jones Dress by Arielle Mermin, $320
Hope this little mood board inspires you to try a new colour and brighten up the inevitable Winter sea of grey and black!
Leave a comment