PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT
Madame Fancy Pants stores are welcoming, fun, inclusive spaces where you will find an array of beautiful, hand-picked goods from NZ and afar. Selected for you and your loved ones and packed up with care and love by us. The MFP team.
We are excited to be taking applications to join the Madame Fancy Pants retail team. MFP is looking for a superstar sales assistant to join us at our Cuba Street team on Fridays and weekends (approx. 12-17 hours)
This role would suit a self employed/freelancer keen to work in a team or student.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving sales and customer satisfaction to an exceptional standard
- Building and nurturing long lasting customer relationships
- Maintaining store appearance to the Madame Fancy Pants standard
Applicants must have:
- Previous relevant experience in retail or hospitality or sales
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
- Ability to stay motivated when working unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Be passionate about clothing and design
- Loves building relationships with customers
- Shows initiative and pride themselves on going above and beyond for both customers and fellow team members alike
- Experience with Google Drive, Sheet and Docs
- Understanding of POS and Ecom systems (Vend/Shopify)
- Be flexible and able to commit to a role long-term
- A passion and talent for creating social media posts would be an advantage
- A supportive and nurturing culture
- Great perks
- The opportunity to grow an established brand
Please email your cover letter addressed to Claire and Aimee and your CV to: email@example.com or drop in to the Cuba store with them and see Aimee by Friday 7th June 2021.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Claire & Aimee
Leave a comment