We’re looking for someone:
• With 1-2 years experience in retail
• Who is passionate about clothing and beautiful things
• Customer focused & loves building relationships with customers - Can work with the MFP values
• Prides themselves on going that extra mile for both customers and teammates
• Has a good understanding of computers (Vend & Shopify are a bonus)
• Able to adhere to systems and processes designed to ensure the smooth running of our stores
• Confident communicator
• Can commit to being part of the team long-term
• Weekly hours are Friday & Saturday 11:30-2:30, Mondays as required.
• Full work days 7-8 & 11-13 September.
• During the weekday over WOW - 28 September -13 October. During the weekdays during December.
Madame fancy pants is an inviting, fun, whimsical space for our customers to return to, time again, for special handpicked treats & our exceptional, personal service.
As a member of our team, you will be part of the smooth and efficient running of the store, ensuring customers get the expected Madame Fancy Pants service during their visit.
If this sounds like you then please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please include a brief introduction to who you are, your work experience and why you fancy being part of the MFP team.