Excludes shipping & discounts
The YAK Thick Rib hat is an easy classic, hand knit 2Ã2 rib in luxuriously soft, undyed yak wool sourced from a social business in Tibet. This 6-ply yak hat creates the ultimate in winter warmth and will both look stylish and keep you warm in any weather no matter how cold it gets. Unisex.
Hand knitted in 5.5 hours by women directly employed by Dinadi in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi controls the production process from start to finish maximising transparency and social impact.
- Yarn 100% yak wool (undyed)
- Yarn origin Tibetan Plateau
- Production hand knit in Nepal in 5.5 hours
- Packaging hand made lokta paper box
- Fit unisex, one size
- Weight 85 grams
- Labelling hand signed by knitter